Ultra small, high efficiency power supplies.
With an overall height of 1.43″ and a 3″ x 5.3″ footprint, the XL280 Series boasts a power density over 13 watts per cubic inch. It is ideally suited for OEMs using the industry standard 1U chassis.
The main output is enabled whenever all of the required startup conditions are met, and is shut down upon command, loss of input power or whenever excessive loads or temperatures are sensed. When AC input power is lost it provides the host system with advanced warning of an impending shutdown.
- 280 W AC-DC
- Up to 90% efficiency
- High power density: over 13 W / cu in.
- 3” x 5.3” footprint
- All outputs may be paralleled
- Remote on/off
- 5 V standby output (1 A)
- 12 V aux output (1 A)
- Universal AC input
- Active PFC (90 – 264 VAC)
- Active current sharing for N, N+1
- Active inrush current protection
- RoHS compliant
- POE compliant (54 V and 56 V models)
- 3 year warranty