With an overall height of 1.5″ and a 3.3″ x 5″ footprint, the XL375 Series boasts a power density over 15 watts per cubic inch. It is ideally suited for OEMs using the industry standard 1U chassis.
• 375 W AC-DC
• Up to 93% efficiency
• High power density: Over 15W/cu in.
• 3.3” x 5” footprint
• All outputs may be paralleled
• Remote on/off
• 5 V Standby output (1 amp)
• 12 V Aux output (1 amp)
• Universal AC input
• Active PFC (90 – 264 VAC)
• Active current sharing for N, N+1 (main output)*
• Active inrush current protection
• 260 W convection cooling
• RoHS compliant
• OR-ing MOSFET board (optional)
• 3 year warranty
The main output is enabled whenever all of the required startup conditions are met, and is shut down upon command, loss of input power or whenever excessive sensed. It always provides the host system with advanced warning of an impending shutdown to enable it to perform housekeeping before power is lost. The OR-ing board option allows the main outputs of up to four XL375s to be operated in parallel. It also provides hot- swappable N+1 configurations.