MILEXIA IBERICA is highly driven by our commitment to quality and continuous improvement in the development of our activity to maximize our customer’s satisfaction and exceed their expectations.
MILEXIA IBERICA has an Integrated Quality Management System based on the EN 9120:2018 and UNE-EN-ISO 9001:2015 standards conducted by these principles:
Milexia’s quality policy is highly driven by our commitment to continuous improvement in the development of our activity to maximise our customer’s satisfaction and exceed their expectations.
Our Quality objectives and activities are conducted by these principles:
- Excellence in the solutions offered to our customers, making access to technology easier, ensuring high quality, reliability and competitiveness.
- Selecting and managing our key partners who ethically supply reliable and innovative products, that fully satisfy our customer’s needs.
- Collaboration with all the stakeholders to create trusting, transparent and respectful relationships that satisfy their needs and expectations.
- Demanding rigor, confidentiality, and integrity in all aspects of our professional activity, supported by impartiality and corporate values.
- Adjustment and fulfillment of all legal, fiscal, trading and environmental regulations.
- Commitment to our team by developing their skills through training, enhancing their expertise, encouraging their participation and maintaining a healthy and safe workplace that upholds human rights.
- Continuous improvement of our processes through learning from experience and the analysis of risks and opportunities of our management system.
- Develop our business responsibly by investing, designing, managing and planning sustainable growth.
This policy is reviewed periodically for its adequacy to the context of the organization, the requirements and expectations of the stakeholders and its strategic management. It is communicated and available to all relevant the stakeholders.
Maria Gonzalez Müller
Updated: September 2022