The RCB1200 features active PFC, redundancy and external control options in an ultra small form factor. Active PFC EN61000-3-2 compliant
Dieses Produkt ist erhältlich bei Milexia Deutschland, Milexia France, Milexia Iberica, Milexia Italia and Milexia UK
The RCB1200 is a configurable power supply with a total output power of 1.2kW that can support up to 16 isolated outputs in any combination of 5, 12, 24, 48 VDC, a double nominal 12V output module and the new dual nominal 24V output module, allowing system designers to create a custom power supply suited to space constrained environments where high reliability and high energy efficiency are key.
Featuring active PFC, redundancy and external control options in an ultra small form factor. Providing up to 1200 W from a 6.09” x 6.05” x 1U (154 x 155 x 41mm) package, the RCB1200 offers the highest power density for a configurable power solution. Two built-in speed controlled fans ensure proper cooling while maintaining minimal noise and enhancing lifetime.
The output modules are available in four standard voltages with wide adjustability, and are capable of operating in series and parallel mode.
- Configurable from 5 to 16 outputs
- Up to 1200 W output power
- Input surge current limiting (<40A)
- High power density (23W/in3)
- Compact form factor
- 6.09″ x 6.05″ x 1U (154 x 155 x 41 mm)
- Universal input voltage (85 – 264 VAC)
- Active PFC EN61000-3-2 compliant
- No line derating above 120 VAC
- Fan speed control function for quiet operation
- Output module parallel operation
- Output current monitoring signal
- Double power chassis
- +5V, 200mA bias supply
The series carries full UL60950 safety approvals and complies with EN61000-3, EN61000-4 and EN55032 class B EMC standards.