The PST23 is a compact DC-DC converter in chassis mount format, incorporating input filtering, input and output protections, robust mechanical mounting and connection and optional conformal coating required for industrial and railway applications.
The converter provides high reliability thanks to the integration of Vicor Corp. modules, high efficiency, input-to-output isolation, soft start, over temperature protection, input over/under voltage lockout.
The converters wide range of inputs are protected against surges and transients and EMI filtered. The outputs are continuously short-circuit proof. The 100°C baseplate operation allows operation in high temperature environment.
The output can be configured in many different output voltages from 3V3 to 48Vdc , other possibilities include semi-standard versions.
- 12, 24, 48, 72, 110Vdc Input voltage ranges
- 1 isolated output up to 150W
- 100*78*23mm Fast On connectors or Molex
- Surge and transient protection EN50155
- Many output configurations available
- Conduction cooled 100°C baseplate