Digital Ceiling PoE Switch
The 8+3 ports digital ceiling PoE switch offers an optimal and cost-effective IEEE 802.3at-compliant solution for PoE application like PoE lighting and other digital ceiling applications.
It allows lighting fixtures and other Ethernet terminals to receive power, along with data, over standard Ethernet cables in the most efficient way. The PDS-408G is a 480W fan-less switch, designed to be deployed in the ceiling or in communications rooms.
Provides automatic output PoE power based on PoE PD device class. It supports full power mode by providing 60W for all 8 ports simultaneously and any specific port can go up to 90W. The 480W high-speed switch can be managed over Web, SSH, Telnet, CLI. It has 8 ports of 10/100/1000 Mbps (Gigabit Ethernet) with PoE BT ports, 2 Gigabit ports and one 1000M/100M SFP port.
- Number of ports: 8 PoE 10/100/1000mbps ports + 3 10/100/1000mbps uplink ports
- Total PoE output: 480W
- Data rates: 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Full power of 8 x 60W – any individual port can go up to 90W
- Power input: AC
- Power cord options: US, EU (Europe), UK, BR (Brazil), AU (Australia), JP (Japan)
- IEEE 802.3bt-compliant
- Supports legacy 60/90W PoE devices
- Fanless design: enhanced reliability and silent operation
- High energy efficiency: very low power consumption in standby and in operation
- Layer 2 switch: including 802.1Q-based VLANs enables segmentation of networks for improved performance and security
- Remote management: Web and SNMP
- Regulatory compliance: ROHS, WEEE, and CE
- EMI: FCC Class B, EN 55032 Class B, EN 55024, EN 61000-3-2, EN 61000-3-3
- Safety: UL/EN/IEC 60950-1 (ed.2), UL 2043, Plenum rating