The four ports PoE midspan provides up to 30 Watts of power over Ethernet and offers a IEEE 802.3at-compliant solution to upgrade existing infrastructure with PoE, ensuring safe operation of any standard PoE data terminal.
The PD-9004G is an ideal solution for powering and controlling up to 4 remote devices, including wireless LAN access points, security network cameras and IP phones without any changes to the installed network infrastructure.
- Number of ports: 4
- PoE output: 30W per port
- Data rates: 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Power input: AC
- Power cord options: US, EU (Europe), UK, BR (Brazil), AU (Australia), JP (Japan)
- Regulatory compliance: IEEE 802.3at (PoE), RoHS compliant, WEEE compliant, CE
- EMI: FCC Part 15, Class B, EN 55022 Class B (emissions), EN 55024 (immunity), VCCI
- Safety: UL/cUL Per EN 60950, GS Mark Per EN 60950
- Compact design