Compact Avionics Interface Computer (C-AIC) offers a completely customizable, off-the-shelf solution, that can be optimized for specific application requirements.
The C-AIC combines best-in-class performance from Intel’s embedded computing architecture, with DDC’s avionics data networking expertise and custom I/O capabilities, to deliver unmatched avionics connectivity computing in a small, deployable, rugged enclosure.
- Embedded Intel® Atom processor provides low power computing performance, programming, and flexibility, enabling the C-AIC to serve high density protocol bridging and application needs.
- Qualified for rugged air and ground environments
- Expandable: mPCIe and I/O expansion modules to support a wide range of I/Os
- Customizable off-the-shelf solution enables faster time-to-market
- SWaP-C solution
- DDC’s Additional Modes of Operation:
- Remote Access Mode uses Ethernet as a networking interface to control applications and avionics interfaces running on remote DDC C-AIC’s, eliminating the need and cost of long cabling to onboard 1553/429 connections from the test lab
- Bridging & Protocol Conversion Mode uses DDC’s bridging SDK, to easily create embedded software on the AIC that will autonomously forward data between MIL-STD-1553, ARINC 429, and Ethernet interfaces
- Military Aerospace
- Commercial Aerospace
- Fixed Wing
- Ground Vehicles