The 9000 Antenna Control Unit from Milexia partner Radeus Labs is a high performance antenna control system focused on multi-motor per axis, full motion antenna solutions.
It supports monopulse tracking capability with a variety of feed configurations and provides high precision and accuracy for dependable tracking performance in full motion applications.
- Touchscreen controls
- Efficient and intuitive GUI
- Up to 4 Antenna Control Panels (ACPs) supported
- Setup Wizard for easy configuration
- Ethernet SNMP or REST API remote interfaces
- Single, dual and multi-motor per axis configurations
- Up to 16 E-Stops supported
- Final, Pre and Velocity limit inputs
- Stow pin interlocks and actuation
- Auxiliary drive integration
- Torque biasing of multi-motor applications
- Support for synchronous AC, asynchronous AC and brushless DC motor options